Big Butterfly Month 2020

Live Session by Abhijeeth Sathish, Class X

Seed Club Members in the Garden

The students involved in planting

Seed Club - Inauguration

Ianuguration of Activities for the Year 2016

Seed Club - Seed Packet Distribution

Mr. Anil Kumar, Krishi Bhavan Pudussery distributed seed packets to students

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Seed Club and Me


It has been since five years I am associated with seed club. It’s the range of activities and classes which catch a centre of attention of me to the club for years . For the past five years we have been doing so many actions and projects such as “ente maram project” and “nakshathra vanam” etc. we pay visits to many places to analyze the agricultural activities done by people in our circle. We learn , perform , and care for nature.

We have been offered with a sapling every year as part of the environment day. We are Told to preserve the records of it about how did we take care of it. Because we have holidays in the month of June plants are delivered a petty late probably at the end of the month. We are trained how to care the plant and we do practice maintaining a school garden in the campus.

In class 6th I was given the guava plant which I loved. I planted in our home , in those days I use to talk to the plant thinking it would reply. But later I knew that it cannot. The plant has then grown as tree and is bearing fruits now.
First when I was in class 7th I got mango tree which I planted in our small farm which is taken care by my family. Now the plant has grown and became a member of our family.


In class 8th I didn’t get the sappling as I was absent on the day but we got seed packets which made us more connected to these activities. We were told to maintain a kitchen garden.

This year I got aloe vera which is planted and I am very concerned about it.
.

By Anjitha CR, X A
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Administrator

Mr. Mujib Rahiman K.U, Librarian
ശ്രീ. മുജിബ് റഹിമാന്‍ കെ.യു

Coordinators

Mrs. S Santha, TGT Science
ശ്രീമതി. എസ്. ശാന്ത
Mrs. Rugmini Menon, TGT Science
ശ്രീമതി. രുഗ്മിണി മേനോന്‍
Mr. Mujib Rahiman K.U, Librarian
ശ്രീ. മുജിബ് റഹിമാന്‍ കെ.യു